Get instant updates via the AIM Notifier!
No more wondering about the status of your jobs.
use our exclusive software to get instant updates on inspections, BPOs, appraisals,
property preservation, and evictions. It's customizable too, so you're not notified
on every single detail unless you prefer it that way.
At AIM we provide a wide range of property preservation services for almost any project, no matter how challenging or remote. We have more than 20 years of experience in the field services industry, and we offer the cutting-edge technology you need to make the entire process easier and more secure. Our services include:
- Lock Changes and Security – We will secure the property by re-keying the doors of the house and garage. When a house is unoccupied, we need to take extra measures to ensure that no unwanted guests are making themselves at home.
- Window Boarding – This is an added level of protection and security. If it is necessary, we will board up the windows to block out both vandals and trespassers. This can also create added protection in extremely cold climates.
- Lawn Maintenance – Our property preservation services include mowing, trimming, and general care of the yard to contribute to the overall appearance of the home. We provide lawn maintenance at regular intervals depending on how fast the lawn grows at different times in the season.
- Debris Removal – In order to make the property more safe and presentable, we provide a debris removal service for both the interior and exterior of the home.
- Pool Draining/Covering – Pools can be hazardous and unattractive if they are not properly maintained. We will drain and clean the pool or run the filtration systems as necessary. We will also add the right chemicals to keep the pools looking nice.
- Winterization – Cold temperatures can pose a serious threat to unattended properties. Frozen pipes can burst and cause damage to the house and the fixtures. We will drain the water, expel the excess water in the pipes, and make other preparations for the cold season.
- Strict HUD Regulation Compliance – At AIM we maintain compliance with the requirements of the Department of Housing and Urban Development and make sure the property is in conveyance condition.
- Snow Removal – During the winter months it is important to keep the snow cleared from the walks and driveways in order to make the property more presentable and safe. There are also many local code requirements, and we make sure that all these regulations are met.
Why Choose AIM?
At AIM we provide the reliable property preservation services you need, whether you are dealing with a single home or multiple locations. We specialize in rush jobs, so we can get the work done in 72, 48, or even 24 hours in some cases. We are committed to making this process as smooth and easy as possible, and we provide the tools and resources you need to stay updated on our progress without getting locked into an exclusive contract.
Contact us today to learn more.